Last Updated: 8/23/18
|Collection of Information||Information You Provide to Us
When you register for the Services we ask you to provide certain information such as your full name, email address, profile image, fitness level, favorite sports, and information about events you create. We also collect information about you when you participate in a contest or promotion, make a purchase, apply for a job, communicate with us directly or via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us, complete surveys, or any other information you choose to provide to us.
Information About Your Use of the Services
We collect information about your use of the Services, such as the search terms you enter, your location as well locations you visit from our database, locations you add to our database, fitness activities you participate in, and how long you make your events.
Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
● Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, app version, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
● Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
● Location Information: In accordance with your device permissions, we may collect information about the precise location of your device. For more details about the collection of location information and the choices you have, please see "Your Choices" below.
● Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies, including cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you when you interact with our Services or emails, including information about your browsing and purchasing behavior. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our website and your experience, see which areas and features of our website are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that we use on our website and in our emails that help us deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. If you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information, profile image and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
|Use of Information||
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including to provide a way to for you connect with others based on recreational interests, provide a way to locate places where you can interact in person with other fitness enthusiasts, or provide a fitness routine or workout to you.
We may also use the information we collect to:
● Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments, questions and customer service requests;
● Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and events offered by LincNGo and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you’
● Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
● Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of LincNGo and others;
● Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests; and
· Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards; and
● Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
● With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf or pursuant to a contractual relationship with such service providers;
● In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, legal process, or legal obligation, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
● If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of LincNGo or others;
● In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
● Between and among LincNGo and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
● With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
|Social Sharing Features||The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Like" button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.|
|We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it or until you delete your account. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.|
|Transfer of Information to the U.S. and Other Countries||LincNGo is based in the United States and we process and stores information in the U.S. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.|
|Your Choices||Account Information
If your personal information changes in any way, you must correct or update your information as soon as possible. You can make updates to your profile information by logging into your account at any time. You can also request changes or access to your information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account, emailing us at email@example.com. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
When you first launch any of our mobile applications that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to the application's collection of this information. Although we currently do not require this location information to use our Services, if you do not consent to this collection, certain features and functionality of the Services will be impaired or inaccessible. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, certain features will no longer function. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from LincNGo by following the instructions in those messages or by sending an email to email@example.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.